Stock Count for Retail and Warehouse
With BMO POS System, you can control stock in out, return, refund, adjustment, transfer, or any other stock control activities. You can count stock either with Barcode Scanner and XpressWaiter Android App or count manually and insert the amount in XpressWaiter Android App.
- Stand alone stock count Android app
- Integrated with POSMarket POS system
With BMO POS Stock Counting
Multiple ways for stock counting
Multiple users for stock counting
Counted quantity can be uploaded to server
Check the report in server or Android app
Suitable for retail and warehouse
Improve inventory management process
Multiple Ways of Stock Counting
Count Stock With Barcode Scanner
- Simple and faster method for checking stock.
- You can connect a barcode scanner to your android phone or tablet to start counting.
- Direct scan the barcode on the item and the records will show in XpressWaiter Android App.
- Scanned quantity will show in “Count”.
- Stock Counting can be carried out without a barcode scanner too.
- You can count your stock manually and then insert the amount in the XpressWaiter Android App.
Multiple Users Stock Count
- You will need a few people to count your inventory in a shorter time.
- Each of the employees can equip themselves with the android device and barcode scanner.
- The counted quantity can be combined into a counted list into the server.
- It makes your stock counting faster and more efficient.