Workshop POS System
Workshop Management System is an application that allows you to manage your workshop systematically. It includes features such as work scheduler, time-sheets, invoice generator, inventory management and much more. Our Workshop System Package comes with everything you need to operate your workshop. This package includes:
Workshop Management System Features
Car Workshop Management System is a business sales management tool designed specially for auto mechanical repair workshops, auto electrical, tyre or even spare parts businesses. It can also be used for small engine and general repair enterprises. Garage Management System has a user-friendly interface for your convenience and easy usage.
Car Workshop Management System comes with the functionality for its environment as it covers the capturing of sale information of work order. It aims to improve your resources usage and also your customer relationship by providing up-to-date work progress information.
In addition, it helps you to reduce cost, increase your business productivity as well as enhance your customer service. Other than having the general accounting package, Garage Management System also includes the following features:
Need SQL Accounting software to improve your business flow? Do have a look on all SQL Accounting modules that benefits your business.
Manage Tasks: Insert, edit, search and view on-hand tasks. Update workshop service, repair, accident and inspection record.
Real-Time Statuses: Retrieve the latest workshop job statuses at anytime, anywhere. Keep track of pending jobs due to part shortage or insufficient manpower.
Vehicle Record Management
Add and Manage Vehicle Details: Add vehicle model, color, insurance, COE, inspection, rental rates, accident records, past workshop service records and so on.
Vehicle Status Overview: Select certain period to display vehicle statuses (i.e available, booked, servicing, replacement etc) for car rental companies.
Adding New Vehicle Information
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- As for the Receivable part, we can create invoice, look for invoice list, Create a new receipt for the invoice, and search back the receipt list.
- 1st tab on top is to insert important information for getting the invoice done. On the Extra, Remark, Ship To and Term & Conditions is also must be insert.
- 2nd tab below is for search item that need to be insert into the invoice.
- Each invoice you must save , Click the save button on the top right.
- Creating an official receipt under the Receivable > New Receipt.
- 1st select the customer name so that the invoice that binds with the customer name will be shown under the task.
- Select the Sales Person.
- Select the Payment Type.
- Check for which invoice that you wanted to make the official receipt , then tick invoice.
- Insert the correct Total Pay Amount and then Press save button.