BMO Membership Management System Features
Discounts for Membership
IC Card Reader
Info Sharing for Multiple Branches
Prepaid Member Credits for Later Use
Member Points Accumulation
Membership Expiry Date
- BMO POS Software (Membership Module)
- New Mini CPU
- New Monitor
- New Mouse
- New POS Keyboard
- New Mini Cash Drawer
- New Wired Laser Barcode Scanner
- New 80mm Thermal Receipt Printer
- 80mm x 27m Thermal Paper 10 rolls
- FREE 6 Months Cloud Subscription
- FREE Open / Closed Sign
- FREE POSMarket Webcam
- FREE Children Workbook
- FULL SET Software & Hardware
- Comes with Inventory System
- Software Lifetime Online Support
- One Time Payment
- Upgrade to Full HD Touch Screen +RM550
- Eligible for Purchase with Purchase
- Free 1 Gift with Every POS Bundle Purchase (Subject to availability)
- Toys Cash Register
- Dessert Shop
- Portable Drill 12V
** QR / E-Wallet Payment Terminal OPTIONAL
*click to view large image
To create awareness, improve loyalty, and increase sales, you can benefit from our comprehensive membership functions. The membership function is designed into the BMO POS system and it is available to multiple branches through BMO Cloud implementation.
You can have your membership system offline. However, there are certain circumstances where you have to go online.
- You have multiple branches that sharing the same contact’s base.
- You want a uniform and unique membership number across all branches.
Online Membership System can help you solve the problem by sharing the member number online (online BMO POS System). And you can do modifications online.
The membership management system is a cost-effective marketing tool for your outlets and businesses. Let’s assume you already have our BMO POS System ready, all you need to do now is to create a membership number for your customer. We provide various forms of support as well as accessories for you to scale and properly leverage the membership system to your benefit.