POS for Bookstore
The Bookstore POS or Book Inventory POS System was created to successfully support book sellers and book publishers inventory system organize sales, manage stock and efficiently run a business, targeting profit.
The book sale promotion pos software generates online invoice for book orders and is able to handle a text book voucher system plus author database and author contact list system.
From RM 4679
Price not inclusive of setup and installation charges.
An important feature to mention is the POS invoice with ISBN records that can keep track of book consignment record systems, book catalog coupon, online receipts and more.
Book Inventory System(screen shot preview)
The efficient POS Market for Bookstore will enable you to keep track ISBN database and other of add-on stationery products.
- Stock alert – for under stocked products or items on threshold level
- Seasonal items – easy to segment books, gifts and stationery by season and promotional offering
- Low selling products – easy to mark down slow moving titles
- Items on Consignment – easy to identify book titles and other products on consignment>
- Barcode system – book inventory management with barcode system allows titles to easily be found without having to physically search for titles
- Multi-location support – the inventory system also runs on a multi-location system. Staff can search for a particular book via the shop’s inventory system to check on the availability of a certain book at all branches.
- Author & Publisher code inserts – we have an extensive system that allows for various columns to be filled, making it easy for bookstore owners to key in author and publisher codes. This helps with the search process, besides stock and order forms.
Client Database & Membership(screen shot preview)
The Client Database & Membership system helps you keep track of your return customers and offer them book titles that are skewed to their interests. An easy to manage book club can also be initiated through the customer database as a customer loyalty program.
- Book club – an easy to manage initiative that can be run locally and used to push slow moving title
- Membership features – various features such as FREE delivery for bulk purchases can be part of the membership feature
- Customer loyalty program – keep track of customer’s buying habits and inform them of new titles they might like or duplicate titles they may already have
- Special orders – add certain special book orders to the special order list to make these top priority
- Frequent buyer & discounts – enroll customers to frequent order list to let them enjoy larger discounts that are applied automatically
- Client Preferences – easy to check on client specific needs and suggest further treatment/ service
- Loyalty Points – easy to reward clients with discounts, vouchers, coupons and loyalty points
- Client Lookup – systematically stored client database by first name, last name, mobile number, occupation, address, category and more
Flexible Payment System(screen shot preview)
Give your clients various options when paying for your books and gift items.
- Apply discounts – easily apply discounts during promotional and sales period. If you need to have a Bargain Bin sale on slower months or for slower moving titles, its easy to tag these books and mark them for the specific promotional price.
- Easy bar coding – look up products and services with easy bar coding system
- Gift card look up – allow for clients to pay via gift cards received or purchased
- Multi-payment methods – allow for customers to pay via cash, debit or credit cards
- Loyalty points – let customers collect loyalty points in exchange for cash vouchers, free gifts and other options
- Multiple products – allow for multiple products under one single bill or separated
- Voucher, Coupons and Gift Certificates – allow customers to purchase, use and pay with vouchers, coupons and gift certificates or even Government vouchers
- Easy to check client history, usual treatment and improvement
eCommerce(screen shot preview)
Gain profit even as you sleep and as your physical bookstore is closed.
- e-Commerce ready – our system is 100% e-Commerce ready and can easily be programmed and customized to your online bookshop needs.
- e-Books – don’t just stop at selling physical books. Expand your business by selling e-Books, audio books and so much more online
- Delivery for e-Commerce – partner with delivery companies locally and international with our flexible payment gateways that will simplify customer purchase and payment for both the products as well as for the secured and timely delivery
Email Marketing Integration(screen shot preview)
Don’t just stop your marketing efforts at social media marketing. Email is one of the most important and still relevant channels.
- Easy Integration – our system is easily integrated with our iCRM system for client management and can be partnered with other external email marketing platforms like Mailchip and more.
Invoicing System (screen shot preview)
The POS Market for Bookstores has a detailed invoicing system that links with the inventory management.
- Simplified Tax Invoice – for retailers who generate vast amounts of invoices everyday to the end customers like supermarkets, restaurants, petrol kiosks and other POS outlets
- The Simplified Tax Invoice can only be used to claim input tax at the maximum of RM30.00
- Full Tax Invoice – detailed with both recipients name & address
- It can be used for claims more than RM30.00
- Full end of day settlement report that can be emailed to head office, accounts department among others
- Easy calculations for No Show / Late Handling as well as Closed & Open bill views
- Easy to use system for Non IT persons to generate bill without any help or support
- Prints directly to thermal receipt printers for 80mm receipts or normal desktop printers for A4 formats
- Receipts and every sales documentation can be customized with Thank You messages
- All sales documents can be customized with branding features
If you have any special requirements for BMO Bookstore POS System, please do not hesitate to contact us and share with us. We are not only selling the POS software but we are also the developer of the POS software and hardware.
PG Office: +604 642 0621
Singapore: +65 8301 0483
JB Office: +607 361 8927
KL Office 2: +603 7980 1388