Learn More about our BMO POS On-The-Go System Features
BMO POS ON THE GO BENEFITS
There are many benefits using BMO POS-On The-Go system:
- Maximize the profits earned as business opportunities are everywhere
- Faster rate to accept & process orders
- Connect & manage the business at any time, anywhere using POS cloud-based system
- Support multiple food trucks in real-time
- Centralized inventory management with automatic synchronization across multiple trucks
- Save on retail space
- Unleash the power of mobility with Mobile BMO POS System
- Quicker pickups by never losing a customer with XpressWaiter
- Save up hiring cost as a cashier can be another additional salesman
- POS Software efficient in generating business reporting & analytics
XPRESSWAITER SYSTEM FOR F&B
XpressWaiter is designed to speed up the restaurant operations besides stay in-sync with POS Client.
All items in the restaurant menu, customer details, etc can be automatically updated to the POS System.
XpressWaiter supports multiple categories of items, including:
- Make New Orders
- Append Orders
- List and Check Customers
- Print to Server
- Customer Lists
- Item Lists
- Supports Chinese Language
HQ SETUP FUNCTIONS
Headquarter can perform the following functions using the POS Client:
- Add menu
- Manage inventory
- Sales / general report
What is POS Client?
- POS Client is capable of supporting client server network structure when multiple clients are doing the real-time update to headquarter.
- There is no limitation for the number of POS stations that can connect to the server.
- There is a headquarter application for headquarter to view transactions from multiple branches. All of the applications are running on windows platform.
- All modules and systems work perfectly with the client-server structure.
EASY 3 STEPS TRANSACTION PROCESS
In Outlet (Client) Setup Function, it can perform:
- Place order
- Collect payment
- Print receipt
It is available for the client who uses the Windows operating system or Android operating system.
For your information, POS system / XpressWaiter system can be used to process those transactions.
What is POS system?
POS system included a full system for daily business needs. However, you can find an extra module here when needed. As a comprehensive POS provider, each module is developed for specific business needs. For example:
- Cloud (online) POS system
- Offline (on-premise) POS system
- Inventory System
- Service and support