Why Choose Us
We work 5 days a week and we encourage our team to rest after working hours, so you’ll be fresh and innovative every day! Joining a growing company provides you with an opportunity to learn technical skills and even managing skills. The skill sets are crucial for personal advancement and it is even more important for the company as you can contribute more as a skillful management leader.
Environment of sharing and learning with a lot of challenges
8 days of annual leaves once confirmed
Annual company outing
Computers and laptops are provided for support teams
Hostel for qualified staffs
Travelling using company cars
IT Sales and Support (KL)
- Responsible for day-to-day internal and customer IT support and system administration.
- Diagnose and resolve internal and customer hardware, software & network problems.
- IT Hardware/Equipment troubleshooting with essential IT Software Skills and Knowledge: Knowledge in CRM, Point of Sales, and E-commerce.
- On-site support troubleshoot and rectify any computer, printer, server, network, router or IT hardware issues reported.
- To assist in issuing quotations and follow up for sales inquiries.
- Handle customer inquiries and prepare quotations in a timely manner.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printer, scanners, desktops, etc.
- Strong passion for sales.
- Knowledge of networking, switching, and routing (network cabling & hardware interface).
- Experience and knowledge in CCTV, cabling/wiring, and networking is preferred.
- Other ad-hoc projects or tasks as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Computer Science/Information Technology, or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): networking, Microsoft Windows, iOS.
- Fluent in Chinese, English & Bahasa Malaysia to liaise with associates.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer – Hardware or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available in KL.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.