- Weight: 2.00 kg
- Size (LxWxH): 14.50 cm x 19.00 cm x 14.50 cm
- Condition: New
80mm USB Thermal Receipt Printer
There are 2 types port of 80mm Thermal Receipt Printer which are 3 in 1 port and USB port.
3 in 1 Port USB Port only
- Warranty Period: 3 Months
- ** All power cord and adapter comes with 1 Month warranty from installation date.
- ** Warranty does not cover wear and tear, damages arisen from misuse or use not in accordance with product instructions.
- High Printing Speed up to 300mm/second
- Manual cutter or auto cutter for option.
- Cord and cordless communication for options.
- Multiple interfaces available. USB
- Sound and light alarm supported suitable for kitchen application;
- Support multiple 1D barcode and QR Code types printing;
- Support multi international languages;
- SDK for Android available;
- Reliable printer head with 100km life;
- Compatible with EPSON ESC/ POS commands.
|Printing Method||Thermal Line Printing|
|Printing Character||576dots/line (default), 512dots/line; Characters : Simplified Chinese 24×24 point, support 18030 font library, support Taiwan and HK traditional (complex font), ANK characters;|
Simplified/Traditional : 24*24dots, 3.0(W)*3.0(H)mm
|Barcode Type||JUPC-A/UPC-E/JAN13(EAN13)/JAN8(EAN8)/CODABAR/ITF/CODE39/CODE93/CODE128, QR code|
|Printing Speed||250mm/sec for a single interface, 300mm/sec for Double interface and three interfaces|
|Printing Command||Compatible with EPSON ESC/POS commands|
|Drivers||Win9X/ Window XP /Win2000/Win2003/Win Vista/ Win 7/ Win 8/win8.1/Linux, compatible with ESPON, SDK for Android available.|
|Printing Width||79.5±0.5mm( print width 72mm)|
|Temperature||0-45 degree C|
|External Dimension||190*145*145 (mm)|
Thermal Receipt Printer Question
Q: This receipt printer can connect LAN cable to router?
A: This unit only come with USB connection.
Q: Does this printer support Windows 7 PC?
A: Yes, it works fine on Windows 7 PC.
Q: Does this printer comes with auto cut function?
A: Yes, this printer comes with auto cut function.
Q: Does this printer support Linux OS?
A: No, we do not have driver for Linux OS at this moment.