Skip to content
Essential POS System Hardware
There are 6 essential POS System hardware that are able to run your business efficiently!
- A cloud-based POS software allows you to run businesses in one place and monitor them remotely. All sales data or receipts can be sync to the cloud or backup locally at this POS system. Real-time inventory update and capable of generating all sorts of business reports for your daily business decisions.
- An e-wallet integrated POS system allows customers to make contactless payments via customer scan and it supports various types of digital wallets such as TNG, Wechat Pay, Alipay, Maybank QR Pay, Boost Pay, etc. Simply display the automatic-generated QR code to customers and after they scan, direct transactions can be made without the necessity of keying in the amount.
- A barcode scanner is able to read an item’s details and the amount of stock left in the inventory. With a barcode scanner, merchants can double-check the price, stock level, and other details of a particular product.
- A receipt printer that’s able to print the paper receipt that shows customers exactly the product and amount they have paid to the merchant. Business owners can also add customized promotional codes or messages onto the receipt to attract returning customers.
- Merchants still need a safe spot to keep cash even if they accept contactless payment or e-payment. A cash drawer comes with a POS system that can minimize fraud and calculation error by tracking accurately.
- A powerful yet space-saving Mini CPU allows POS software to run smoothly and carry out daily/monthly transactions, then records those transactions efficiently.