POS System Functions 43
Recurrence allow you to set recurrence of membership on item.
For example, when your customer purchases an item with a monthly cycle type, the system will update his/her membership to the status that you have set after a cycle.
Applicable for insurance fields, road tax renewal, change of engine oil date and membership.
How To Use Recurrence
Set Recurrence Of Membership On Item
1. First, log in to the POS Terminal.
2. At the top navigation menu, click on "Inventory" and select "Inventory List".
3. In "Inventory" window, select an item which you wish to set as recurrence item and click on Edit Item button.
4. Under "Recurrence" section of the item, insert recurrence details.
5. Click Save button to save the setting and details of the item.
6. A message box will pop out and ask for your update confirmation. Click OK to dismiss the message.
7. Another message box will pop out and state that item updated. Click OK to dismiss the message.
Selling Recurrence Item
1. In the main page of POS Terminal, select contact and recurrence item purchased by the customer.
2. "Item Info" window will pop out. Select start date and end date for the recurrence item.
3. Click Order button to place order or select payment method to make payment for the item.
Check Recurrence Details
1. In POS Terminal, click on Contact and select Contact List.
2. In "Contacts List" window, click on CRM and select Recurrence.
3. Click on the recurrence and the details of the recurrence will be shown.