1800 87 7061
SQL Business Suite is designed to support applications that deliver business critical functionality to large deployment of network environment. It is build and optimized for mission-specific application. At the core SQL Business Suite lies a robust Client-Server architecture that allows it to deliver significant advantages in flexibility, reliability, performance and stability.
Self-tuning features include cost-based query optimization and dynamic rebalancing of reports structures enhance performance and provides a wide range of business reports. More important, SQL Business Suite is an open period solution that enables you to collect more data over a wider time frame for better decision-base analysis.
SQL Financial Accounting Advantages
Find out how SQL Accounting works easily with our POS system!
- All you need is to download the Excel template via the link provided.
- Export the inventory list from our BMO system and paste it directly to the sheet titled StockGroup. Make sure the stated columns are filled up, namely;
- Sales Returned
- Purchase Return
- Costing Method
- Copy the relevant data from the exported Inventory List from BMO. After which you should export the Contact List from BMO. Copy the relevant data from the exported Contact List under the Customer & Supplier Master sheet. Import the data to SQL via SourceField into MappedField and select Post to A/C.
- Export receipt List from BMO after which you can Import the receipt List to SQL. Under the RPT folder in BMO, select all the exported receipt list, select Send To and select Compressed (zipped) folder. In SQL Accounting Text & XML Import, select Sales in Invoice, Get File and then locate the zipped RPT file, click Open, select Verify and select Post to A/C.
Import to SQL – Item List
Import Receipt List TO SQL
- In the BMO folder, under RPT folder, select all the exported receipt list, right click them, select “Send to”, and select “Compressed (zipped) folder”.
- In SQL Accounting Text & XML Import, select Sales > Invoice.
- Select “Get File”, then locate the zipped RPT file, click Open.
- Select “Verify”, then select “Post To A/c”
** Must change file format to “XML Files(*.zip)”
|SQL FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING MODULES|
|GL (General Ledger), Customer (AR), Supplier (AP)
Features & reports approved by Royal Kastam
One time session on-site training (2 hours), software deployment & implementation
Foreign currency, partial delivery, multi-doc number, multiple pricing
Features & reports essential to your store inventory
|Support & Maintenance
* Fair use policy apply, inclusive of program updates
|Network Client Access License (Concurrent Users)