The Beauty Salon POS or Salon POS System is a carefully designed pos system for beauticians and people of the industry to fully support all beauty salon businesses at the start up stage right up to expansion into a full blown industry influencer.
The features are extensive and can range from salon invoicing, beauty parlour invoice system, nail spa cash register system and even hair salon simple receipts. The system also supports spa pos transaction records while allowing for salon appointment deposits and salon booking prepayment for a better pricing deal for long term clients.
This allows for salon staff commission and a convenient booking system for wellness centers. Based on the accounting system in Malaysia, the module is equipped with salon spa with GST.
Sales Documentation System(screen shot preview)
The POS Market for Salon has an extensive sales documentation and invoicing system that aligns with the needs of beauty salons, spa’s and the likes. The easy to customize and simplified invoicing system helps you operate your Salon business more efficiently than you ever have before.
- Simplified Tax Invoice – for retailers who generate vast amounts of invoices everyday to the end customers like supermarkets, restaurants, petrol kiosks and other POS outlets
- The Simplified Tax Invoice can only be used to claim input tax at the maximum of RM30.00
- Full Tax Invoice – detailed with both recipients name & address
- It can be used for claims more than RM30.00
- It can act as the primary evidence to support Input Tax Credit claim
- Full end of day settlement report that can be emailed to head office, accounts department among others
- Easy calculations for No Show / Late Handling as well as Closed & Open bill views
- Easy to use system for Non IT persons to generate bill without any help or support
- Prints directly to thermal receipt printers for 80mm receipts or normal desktop printers for A4 formats
- Receipts and every sales documentation can be customized with Thank You messages
- All sales documents can be customized with branding features
Inventory / Product Management(screen shot preview)
The efficient POS Market for Salon system will enable you to keep track of add-on products & services you sell at the shop as well as give a clear indication of batch control monitoring.
- Stock alert for under stock products or on threshold level
- Batch control monitoring
- Easy to segment items by season and promotional offering
- Easy bar coding system implementation
- Easy to mark down low-selling products and/or services
- The shop layout feature will help you service clients systematically and according to type of service
- The shop layout feature also helps monitor inventory movement on various individual services and products
Client Database(screen shot preview)
The Client Database helps you keep track of your return customers and reward them with vouchers, discounts and other further customized services.
Client History – easy to check client history, usual treatment and improvement
Client Preferences – easy to check on client specific needs and suggest further treatment/ service
- Loyalty Points – easy to reward clients with discounts, vouchers, coupons and loyalty points
Client Lookup – systematically stored client database by first name, last name, mobile number, occupation, address, category and more
Booking(screen shot preview)
The easy booking system lets you maximize your business time and accurately schedule staff without over booking or over staffing.
- Recurring bookings – manage return customer bookings with extra added services
- Scheduled bookings – ensure the availability of staff and services for the specific bookings made
- Waiting list bookings – be able to put clients on waiting lists during high peak booking seasons
- High booking season – make sure you have enough staff, working equipment and tangible / non-tangible products to manage clients needs
- Appointments look up – make it easy for staff and clients to look up for appointments to check or reschedule when possible
Deposit Payment(screen shot preview)
Be able to offer deposit payments for session based packages and more.
- Deposit payment – be able to collect deposit payment for expensive or extensive treatment that involves more time and effort invested into treating clients
- Gift card – Sell gift cards on treatment to clients to purchase as gifts with a wide range of redemption options that can be customized
Flexible Payment System(screen shot preview)
Give your clients various options in paying for your goods & services.
- Apply discounts – easily apply discounts during promotional and sales period
- Easy bar coding – look up products and services with easy bar coding system
- Gift card look up – allow for clients to pay via gift card received or purchased
- Multi-payment methods – allow for customers to pay via cash, debit or credit cards
- Loyalty points – let customers collect loyalty points in exchange for cash vouchers, free gifts and other options
- Multiple products / services – allow for multiple products and /or services to be placed under one single bill or separated
Employee(screen shot preview)
Manage your staff easily and maximize your human capital investments to produce greater returns.
- Availability check – pair up the right employee’s with the right day of service and client treatment to maximize each employee’s expertise
- Multiple employee in one bill – give credit where credit is due and make sure the right employee’s receive the right commissions for the services rendered
- Employee commissions – set up an efficient employee commissions system to motivate and duly reward well performing employees
If you have any special requirements for BMO Bookstore POS System, please do not hesitate to contact us and share with us. We are not only selling the POS software but we are also the developer of the POS software and hardware.
PG Office: +604 642 0621
Singapore: +65 8301 0483
JB Office: +607 361 8927
KL Office 2: +603 7980 1388