|Centralised control over POS Station||Online cloud backup||Handle multiple branches||Mobile phone or iPad Report Access||Control members, serial, vouchers online||Free upgrades|
» Visit e-Market.com.my
» Download fully functional POS Client (Offline & Online) for 30 Days trial.
» You May Purchase Accessories Separately HERE
» Request Online Demo HERE
» Download Point of Sales System PDF Manual Version: 070214
- How to Install Offline POS Terminal Malaysia Quick Guide
- 1. How To Install Drivers – Offline POS Terminal
- 1.1 How To Install eGalaxTouch Driver – Offline POS Terminal
- 1.2 How To Install Printer Driver and Cash Drawer
- 1.3 How To Install Stand Display Driver – Offline POS Terminal
- 1.4 How To Download and Install Cash Drawer Driver
- 1.5 How To Install Barcode Printer in Offline POS Terminal
- 2. How to Download And Install Offline POS Terminal
- 3. How to Create Settings for Your Offline POS Terminal
- 3.1 How to Configure Offline POS Terminal Settings
- 4. How to Set Properties of Offline POS Terminal
- 5. How To Add/Update/Search/SMS Contact In Offline POS Terminal
- 6. How to Use Inventory in BMO Offline POS Terminal
- 7.1 How To Make Simple Transaction In Offline POS Terminal
- 7.2 Introduction of POS Button Functions
- 8. How to Order Item In Offline POS Terminal
- 9. How To Use Petty Cash In Offline POS Terminal
- 10. How To Use Receipt In Offline POS Terminal
- 11. How To Use Voucher In Offline POS Terminal
- 12. How To Use PIN in Offline POS Terminal
- 13. How to Send SMS in Offline POS Terminal
- 14. How to Set Store Layout for Offline POS Terminal
- 15. How to Print Product Barcode in Offline POS Terminal
- 1. How To Register Simple Inventory BMO Account
- 2. How To Create Branch and Inventory Location
- 3. How To Create And Edit Group Permission in Online POS System
- 3.1 Group Permission Setting
- 4. How to Create New Petty Cash Account in Online POS System
- 5. How To Create New Employee Account in POS System
- 6.1 How To Create Category/Unit/Group Option For Item
- 6.2 How To Add New Item & Set Item Price in Online POS
- 6.3 How To Receive Item with Online POS System
- 6.4 How to Print Barcode In Online BMO System
- 7. How To Create New Contact In Online BMO System
- 8. How To Create Voucher In Online BMO System
- 9. How To Create PIN In Online POS System
- 10. To Check Report in Online POS System
Steps to use POS System
- Register an Inventory module from bmo-inventory, add 1 POS terminal to your account.
- Download POS terminal, Install and key in the necessary information when initial login. Show where to find the company id and etc.
- Register the POS terminal, and then login to online account and activate it at Admin > BMO module
- Create category, item, price.
- Receive the item
- Sync offline
- Make a cash sales
- Sync online
Install POS Terminal Quick Guide
Exclusive Online POS System
- Work offline and sync online when network available.
- Work seemslessly with BMO-inventory.
- Software only cost RM 390 once/per machine.
Download POS System Brochure
Interested in our BMO Inventory Management System?Call our person in charge at +6012-4927082 and we will be glad to assist you. You may also contact us HERE!
POS System Login
POS Camera - Live Demo
CAM 1: March 10 2014 18:18:41.
POS System Hardwares & Devices
Note: To select the quantity for the items, please tick the check box.
Real Time Inventory UpdateSet up real-time inventory for your main store or branch locations and provide it with accurate inventory of items that will update in real-time when stock is received or an order is submitted.
Online & Offline POS SystemNo more tedious paperworks and excel spreadsheets. A complete POS solution for your business by merging all of your sales transactions with your online inventory.
How does a point of sales of your company ensure inventory counts accurate for your retail shoppers or restaurant diners? BMO Team saw a disconnect between the on-site POS System and inventory of your small business. That's the reason why we came up with a solution by working very closely with a few businesses who saw the Return On Investment (ROI) of this connection. Internet-based Simple Point of Sales System, operating online and offline for maximum flexibility. Contact us for a quote HERE today.
BMO Simple Inventory is readily compatible with all of our other modules such as Simple Client Relationship Management, Simple Membership System, Simple Quotation System and e-Leave. If you are planning to do bulk email marketing, you may subscribe our Alien Mailer Email Marketing module and send emails to your existing customer base.
Auto backup for 30 days in your local system. Your data is automatically backed up to a default folder (C:/pos) on the local hard drive each time your POS Station sync's with your online inventory. Point of Sale maintains 30 of your backup file and day stamps each one. When the next month arrives, the existing first backup file will be replaced with current month's backup files.This automatic feature is created in line of protection of your working data when it becomes corrupted.For these reasons, we strongly recommend making data backup a part of your End of Day routine and make periodic manual backups to removable media, which should be stored off-site.
Why Choose BMO POS System?
- Easy to use. Register an account HERE for FREE.
- Quick setup. Just install BMO POS System into your machine and key in your BMO POS System login info.
- Save cost! You can subscribe to our plans which cost only a fraction of what is offered in the market.
- Real time inventory updates. Whenever you or your staff updates the inventory, it will be downloaded to your POS System with just a click of a button.
- Free module updates. Our BMO team will be constantly updating the system, making it more efficient and user friendly.