Step by Step Installation 12
Setup Touch Screen Monitor
1. Go to POS Market Download Page.
2. At "Download" section, scroll down to POS Terminal Devices and download the "eGalaxTouch" file.
3. Lastly, save and unzip the file. You may now proceed to the following section on how to install the driver.
Install Touch Screen Monitor Driver
1. Double click on the driver folder that you have downloaded from POS Market download page.
2. Double click Setup.exe to start install driver.
3. Click "Next".
4. Select "Accept the license agreement" and click "Next".
5. Click "Next".
6. Leave the default setting checked and click "Next".
7. Select "None" for 4 point calibration after system reboot and click "Next".
8. Click "OK" if a notification asking you to confirm that your USB touch device (touch screen monitor) is properly plugged to the computer.
9. Leave the default setting checked and click "Next".
10. Choose your install destination folder. It is advisable for you to install this software in C:\ drive. Click "Next" to proceed.
11. To proceed, click "Next" again.
12. If you would like to keep the touch screen utility shortcut on the desktop, leave the check box checked. Click "Next" to complete installation.
13. Installation is complete now. If there are beep sounds when you are using the touch screen monitor, you may right click the touch screen monitor icon at the bottom right of the screen and untick the sound.
Touch Screen Monitor Usage
A touch screen monitor is very useful when space is limited to set up POS hardware on site of customer's premise. With this touch screen monitor, you can avoid using a mouse when making item selection. Besides, you can take advantage of the larger POS Terminal screen viewing your customer orders more clearly.