POS System Functions 30
Service Date in POS Offline Terminal functions as a record and reminder to all customers on the upcoming service date for the item that is transacted.
For example, "Service Date" function can be use by car workshop to inform their customers about their car's next service date. The service date will then be printed on the receipt. It can also be used to remind customers on various cases such as:
- When to do wheel alignment
- When change engine oil.
How to Insert Service Date
1. To configure the "Service Date" function in Offline POS Terminal, login to the main POS Client window.
2. At the main POS Client page, click "Receipt Info" tab.
3. Then set the Service Date accordingly.
You can choose to click the following buttons to set the date:
- + 1 Day
- - 1 Day
- +1 Hour
- -1 Hour
After you have set the service date, click on "Receipt" tab to return to the transaction page.
4. Click "Order" or one of the payment buttons after inserting the items to complete the transaction.