POS System Functions 29
Service charge is commonly collected by some restaurants or service provider for the services they provide to customers. The service charge function in Offline POS system will automatically calculate the additional charges that will be added to the transaction. This will save your employees time and avoid the hassle of calculating the charge manually.
1. Click on the "Setting" button to login to your POS "Settings" window.
2. Login to your POS "Settings" window.
3. At "TAX/VAT/GST" tab, tick "Srvc Charge Enable" and insert details of charge.
(a) Charge Type can be:
(b) Charge Amount is the value or amount to be charged.
4. Click on the Save button to save the setting.
5. The system will restart and Service Charge will be applied to the next transaction.
Daily Summary Report with Tax and Service Charge
In POS Offline System, you can generate daily summary that include or does not include tax.
1. Log in to the POS Terminal.
2. At the top navigation menu, click on "Receipts" and select "Reports".
3. Under "Summary Reports" section, click the "Daily Summary w tax srvc".
4. The daily summary report with tax and service charge will then be prompt.
5. You can click "Zoom In" to have a clearer view of the report. Then, you may print or export the report in PDF format.