POS System Functions 26
Why BMO POS System Promotions Function Can Help You
In BMO POS Market’s Online POS System, you are allowed to create promotion price for selected items during your company’s promotional campaign period. You can syncronise the promotion item from Online POS System to Offline POS Terminal. The promotion price must be set with a date, then only it would display in Offline POS Terminal. In short, the promotion price is only for items set with promotion date.
In Offline POS Terminal’s inventory, if you have one item with two pricing. Both of the pricing can be syncronised with the online POS system. During promotion period, your Offline POS terminal will only sell the item based on the promotion price. The item price will be hidden during the promotion period. Once the promotion period finishes, the item price will be display and hide the promotion price.
1. Firstly, go to posmarket.com.my and login to the POS system.
2. In your POS Market account home page, go to "Item > Item > Item Price.
3. To choose an item, click browse button for Item Code.
4. Click Select for the item that you wish to have promotion.
5. Click browse button to choose inventory location for the selected item.
6. Tick and click Insert for the inventory location of the item.
7. Attach 'Price Unit', 'Selling Price', 'Amount of Discount', 'Disc Type', 'Cost Type' and 'Cost Price'. Price after discount will be shown under 'Net Unit Price' after you attach all the related information.
7. Then, proceed to Promotion page. To select promotion effective period, click the calendar icon to select the date.
8. Insert item's 'Parent Price'. Click 'Save' to apply the promotion online setting.
9. A message box will pop out and show that there is an item location and price attached. Click OK to dismiss the message.
1. Login to your POS Client account.
2. In the POS Terminal, Sync the data.
3. After sync, log out from your POS Terminal and re-login.
4. During promotion period, the promotion item will offer the price according to the selling price and discount that you set on the online setting.
5. Below is an example of item receipt during promotion period.
7. After the promotion period, the item will be given the original item price.
8. Below is an example of item receipt after promotion period.