POS System Functions 22
Online Permission Setting
1. Go to POS Market Login / Register page.
2. Login to your POS Market account.
3. In your POS Market account home page, go to Admin >>> Permission Setting >>> Group Permission.
4. Click 'Edit' to change your Admin info.
5. Scroll down and go to P.O.S module, click '+Menu' to expand the Point Of Sales sub menu.
6. Click '+func' to expand the POS Terminal function.
7. Below the Active Privilege Function, Unselect the 'Profit button'.
8. Click 'Submit' to save the setting that you changed.
Offline Permission Setting
1. Click on the "Setting" button to login to your POS "Settings" window.
2. Login to your POS "Settings" window.
3. At "Login" tab, click on the Permissions button.
4. Select an employee name and change your employee permission by changing the access value. After modify, click on the Update button.
Note: You changes permission may affect other employee in the users affected region.
5. A message box will pop out and state that group permission updated. Click OK to dismiss the message.
6. Close "View Permission" window.
7. In "POS Client Login" window, click on the Save button to save the settings.
8. A message box will pop out and state that initial sync will begin. Click OK to dismiss the message.
9. Another message box will pop out and state new setting has been downloaded. Click OK to restart the application.
10. Then, system will backup your data.
11. "Petty Cash" window before permission is set.
12. "Petty Cash" window after permission is set.