POS System Functions 18
Why SMS is Integrated with BMO POS System
SMS is integrated with BMO POS system so that it allows the system to send text to the customer phone. It is easy to use and it can handle the operational needs of major retail shops and dining outlets.
Today’s marketplace is more about ‘engaging’ and ‘interacting’. SMS is one of the most effective communication means in today business world as most of the business owners will need to send message as a notification, or an alert or a reminder to their customers.
Consumers today are more likely to communicate using SMS than email or calls. Also, they would more prefer to receive a SMS about a product or service compared to a phone call as it is considered less intrusive to them.
How to Register at iSMS
1. Got to iSMS home page or click this link http://www.isms.com.my/register.php to register an account.
More information, click the links that are given below.
Register iSMS Account for Free : http://wiki.isms.com.my/index.php?title=Register_iSMS_Account_for_Free
Reload 5 Free SMS Credit : http://wiki.isms.com.my/index.php?title=Reload_5_Free_SMS_Credit
Purchase SMS Credit : http://wiki.isms.com.my/index.php?title=Purchase_SMS_Credit
Reload SMS Credits : http://wiki.isms.com.my/index.php?title=Reload_SMS_Credits
2. Fill in your account details. Tick the box to agree to the Term and Conditions. Click 'Submit' to complete the form submission.
3. A message box will pop out to show that your account is successfully registered. Click 'Ok' to dismiss the message.
How to Configure SMS at BMO POS System (Online)
1. Go to POS Market Login / Register page.
2. Login to your POS Market account.
3. In your POS Market account home page, go to Email / SMS >>> SMS >>> SMS Setup.
4. Insert the username and password that you registered in iSMS web site and click 'Edit'.
5. A message box will pop out to show that your SMS setup is successfully edited.
6. To send a sms, go to Email / SMS >>> SMS >>> Send.
7. Insert your text in 'Message' column and contact number in 'Send To' column. Click 'Send SMS' to send your sms.
8. A message box will show you that your sms is scheduled and will be send out soon. Click 'Ok' to dismiss the message.
9. To check your sms status, go to Email / SMS >>> SMS >>> SMS History.
10. If your sms is successfully sent, it will show 'SUCCESS' in the Status column.
How to Configure SMS at BMO POS System (Offline)
1. Login to your POS Client account.
2. After login, select "iSMS/Email" and click on "SMS Marketing".
3. Click on "Setting" to configure iSMS username and password.
4. Enter "Username" and "Password" and click "Save" to complete the configuration.
5. The configuration is saved, click "OK" to finish.
6. Click "Refresh" to refresh the credit amount of the account.
7. The amount is refresh now as can see from the image below.
8. Enter "Phone Number" and "Message" that you would like to sent to. The "Campaign" is the title to send the messages.
9. After the content filled, click the "Send via iSMS.com.my" button to send message.
10. Click "OK" for the message boxes below.