POS System Functions 17
Second monitor is one of the POS Terminal Hardware that is used as customer display in order to provide customers information about sales grand total, in-store highlights and promotional offers.
Display Picture or Video with Item Details
How to Setup Dual Screen
1. Login to POS Client Setting.
2.Enter Username and Password and click Submit to login.
3. Go to Display section and select 'Dual Screen'.
4. Then, choose Screen Image / Video to display.
5. Click 'Save' to save the setting.
6. A BMO message box will pop out and show that initial sync will begin. Click 'OK' to dismiss the message.
7. Another message box will pop out and show that new setting has been downloaded. Click 'OK' to dismiss the message and restart the bmo application.