Basic POS System Setup for Food and Beverage
Users can register an account with our POSMarket.com.my to experience our BMO Point of Sales Offline System. The registration is FREE! It is very simple and straightforward as the screenshots of the registration are also provided.
NOTE: Please install the following in sequence.
Before you can start using your point of sales system, you need to perform the initial sync to download the items (if available) and settings from your online POS System account.
Setup your shop layout is necessary to allow your restaurant employees to easily insert orders accurately for customers.
Receipt with Barcode
Including barcodes into receipts allows your restaurant employee to be more efficient, as he or she only needs to scan the receipt to search for customer orders or during check out.
1. Login to POS Client.
2. In the POS Terminal, click on the Inventory button and select Inventory List.
Step 1: Create An Item Corresponding To The Set
1. Refer to the link below.
Step 2: Create New Set
1. In the "Inventory" window, click on Item Setup and select Item Sets on the navigation menu.
2. In "Item Set" window, click on the New button to create new item set.
3. Fill in the details of the item set. Then, click on the Save button to save new item set.
4. New item set is now inserted into the list.
Step 3: Add New Item Into Item Set
1. In "Inventory" window, select item that you wish to add into the item set. Then, click on the Edit Item button.
2. Under "Sets" section, insert available sets for the item.
3. A message box will pop out and show that new set is added. Click 'OK' to dismiss the message.
4. Click on Save button on the navigation menu to save the new settings for the item.
Step 4: Selling Item Set
1. In POS Terminal, click on Set and select item set purchased by your customer.
Quick Receive Items
Petty Cash Setup
With the setup of petty cash, users can track their petty cash transactions. Thus, it allows you to use a cash drawer to collect money and give change to customers.
You will be able to process your restaurant/eatery business sales and keep transaction records.
You will be able to view and generate Category Sales Report, Item Sales Report, Profit Summary Report, Daily Sales Report, Customer Sales Report, Payment Type Sales Report,Service By Report, and Service Details Report.
View Reports from Mobile Phones or Tablets
Users will be able to view reports using their mobile phones by following the steps shown in the screenshots.