With BMO POS system, you are able to attach member card information to a specific customer through online or offline POS terminal. BMO POS Software with Membership system allow:
- Customer to top up the credit value
- Payment with prepaid credit
- Check membership card history
Simple configuration steps:
- Set up a magnetic card reader to your POS System. You can purchase from us
- Configure the value read by the card reader to system. You can define spliter, header to skip and etc in the setting. Besides that, we also provide the service to encode the value to the member card.
- If you have multiple branches, you are recommended to add card number information to Mem. Ref No to avoid duplicated card number. Don’t forget to synchronize your database.
- You can always swipe a prepaid card to find the corresponding customer to make payment or reload a prepaid card directly to the card holder.
- Check customer’s remaining credit and prepaid credit history in your POS terminal.
Setup for Membership Card
Spliter: Beginning character(s) to skip when a string is scanned.
Footer to skip: Ending character(s) to skip when a string is scanned.
*Result (Membership No) will only display the character between the spliter and footer to skip.
For New Membership
You can select the customer by swiping the member card who has registered with your store and click on the item to purchase in order to top up customer prepaid credit. After making payment, your customers will notice that your balance have increased.
To Reload Credit
You can select your existing customer from the contact list and click on the item with Reload Credit value property to add credit into the prepaid card. After you make payment, the system will automatically add the value to your card.