POS for Car Workshop
Car Workshop Management System is a business sales management tool designed specially for auto mechanical repair workshops, auto electrical, tyre or even spare parts businesses. It can also be used for small engine and general repair enterprises. Garage Management System has a user-friendly interface for your convenience and easy usage.
Car Workshop Management System comes with the functionality for its environment as it covers the capturing of sale information of work order. It aims to improve your resources usage and also your customer relationship by providing up-to-date work progress information.
In addition, it helps you to reduce cost, increase your business productivity as well as enhance your customer service. Other than having the general accounting package, Garage Management System also includes the following features:
- Work Scheduling
- Billing Details
- General Accounting Package
- Automatic Purchase Order
- Stock Control
- Vehicle Service History
- Service Reminder
- Booking Module
- Counter Sale Module
- Payroll Module to control and process employee wages
If you have any special requirements for BMO POS System with Car Workshop Management System, please do not hesitate to contact us and share with us. We are not only selling the POS software but we are also the developer of the POS software and hardware.
PG Office: +604 642 0621
JB Office: +607 361 8927
Singapore: +65 8301 0483
KL Office 2: +603 7980 1388
Adding New Vehicle Information
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- As for the Receivable part, we can create invoice, look for invoice list, Create a new receipt for the invoice, and search back the receipt list.
- 1st tab on top is to insert important information for getting the invoice done. On the Extra, Remark, Ship To and Term & Conditions is also must be insert.
- 2nd tab below is for search item that need to be insert into the invoice.
- Each invoice you must save , Click the save button on the top right.
- Creating an official receipt under the Receivable > New Receipt.
- 1st select the customer name so that the invoice that binds with the customer name will be shown under the task.
- Select the Sales Person.
- Select the Payment Type.
- Check for which invoice that you wanted to make the official receipt , then tick invoice.
- Insert the correct Total Pay Amount and then Press save button.